Clarins is starting the year by launching its spring makeup look early. Clarins Spring Collection 2015 have drawn inspiration from nature.
This spring Clarins Spring Collection 2015 is inspired by a blooming garden in spring, hence the name ‘Garden Escape’, so expect to find fresh and luminous makeup shades to reflect nature’s beauty. Clarins Spring Collection 2015 is full of zesty corals, woody taupes, greens and pastel pinks, just like the petals on the trees.
The entire collection includes:
- New Limited Edition 6-Colour Eye Palette £32 (I didn’t get the chance to get my hands on yet, but I have to say it looks stunning). GardenEscape Eye Palette has great shades for natural and fresh makeup. Something that will suit all eyes; blue, green and brown. Great colours for young girls, whose features are still very delicate so darker, heavy makeup might be just a bit overpowering.
- New Limited Edition Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil £18. These are lip oils rich in plant ingredients to nourish lips. A must try in my opinion as Clarins beauty started with oils.
- New Blush Prodige £26. This is a new shade addition to the already existing family of blushers. 08 Sweet Rose is the first powder blush I’ve tried from Clarins. Again, perfect for a natural finish. I like how this shade is wearable with various colours on the eyes and lips. It’s seems to be a chameleon of a blush. It’ll probably work best on fair to medium skin tones. It has a lovely light texture that will add colour to your cheeks without looking powdery
- New Joli Rouge Brilliant Sheer Shine Lipstick £19. Oh, I loved these lipsticks from last year’s collection so I’m very excited to see the range expanding with some new shades. These lipsticks will make your lips super soft and hydrated. Their glossy finish gives an instant, fresh look to the face. It’ll give you perfect pout all year round. I’m addicted!
- New Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector £18. This is an instant love in my case! These new ultra-absorbent balms come in 6 shades. I love 06 Rosewood and I think that 03 My Pink would be great to have too. Instant Light Lip Balms illuminate your lips with sheer colour. You’ll find them exceptionally well hydrating! I was seriously impressed. This is thanks to mango and shea, which will leave your lips feeling soft all day. They’re infused with Vitamin E to protect your lips and natural peptide, which helps to maintain optimal hydration. As a result your lips will have a fuller appearance. Yes please! These balms are great on their own or as a prep before your lipstick.
- New Crayon Khol Eye Pencil £17. Crayon Khol can be used like a traditional khol inside the lower lash or around the eye contour area. It comes with the natural hair brush applicator, which you can use to blend and soften the look. This deep green shade is perfect to wear alone or as a finishing touch to the soft pastel shades of the spring collection. It lasted all day on my eyes without smudging even though it’s not a waterproof formula, I’m very impressed.
This collection will be available in stores and online from the 12th January 2015.
Watch my video review of the collection here. I hope it’ll give you more insight and make you feel like spring is only around the corner.