Clarins is launching today (21st September 2014) their first ever ‘Gift with Purpose‘!
When you buy two Clarins products – one to be skincare- you’ll not only receive a gift with purchase but one with purpose. This is a collaboration between Clarins and FEED Projects.
Each FEED10 cosmetic bag will contain 5 of Clarins iconic discovery size products and provide 10 nutritious school meals through the UN World Food Programme to children in developing countries.
I don’t usually get that excited about gift with purchases but this one is just too good not to get involved. What a great way to help others by treating yourself to a couple of your most loved beauty products. If you’re not a Clarins user then this is the perfect time to pick up a couple of new bits to try, this way you’ll actually have a chance to test 7 products all together. This is one of the best gifts I’ve seen on the market, you’d be silly not to give it a go.
So what’s in the bag you ask…
FEED10 is packed with all the good stuff, trust me and all the woman who love the products so much that they keep buying them again and again. You’ll find inside;
- Moisture Rich Body Lotion 100ml
- Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate 100ml
- Hydra Quench Cream-Mask 30ml
- Gentle Refiner (Exfoliating Cream with microbids) 15ml
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 30ml
I love this collaboration and the idea of helping others by treating yourself. The gift is a very generous gift with the products included in big sizes, giving you a good opportunity to test them and enjoy them.
Below you’ll find a list of my top 5 skincare & top makeup products, in case you’d like some inspiration. Plus my very own wish list of Clarins things I’d like to try.
My Top 5 Clarins Skincare products Recommendations
- Treatment Oils – I love Lotus, but you should choose one that suits your skin type
- Hydra Quench Tinted Moisturiser
- Radiance – Plus Golden Glow Booster (made to measure self tan)
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Great for dry or sensitive skin)
- Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (All skin types)
My Top Clarins Makeup Recommendation
- Perfect Eyes & Brows Palette
- Gloss Prodige (I’m addicted to no 11 Coral tulip)
- New Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base
- Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base (01)
- Cream-to-Powder Matte Eyeshadow
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
My Clarins Wish list
- Double Serum
- Beauty Flash Balm
- Extra Firming Eye Lift Perfecting Serum
- Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour
- Rouge Eclat lipstick
Ladies don’t forget that Clarins also offer a lovely range of skincare products for men.
Get involved beauties! Get glowing skin and help kids to get a healthy meal. This gift is available on Clarins Counters nationwide from 21st September until 4th October.