Here I am joining the crowd with my Monthly Favourite video. My February Favourites consist of some trusted products that haven’t made it to a post yet and some that I fell in love with after the first use. I genuinely think these beauties are worth spending your pennies on.
I hope you enjoy the video. In the name of encouragement and support don’t forget to give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Here is the list of all the products featured in the February Favourites Video.
- Murad Refreshing Cleanser: Great for deep cleansing on all skin types, skin looks smoother and squeaky clean, perfect if you’re sensitive to face scrubs.
- Percy & Read Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse: This was the biggest surprise, with its beautiful texture that feels firm but is also lightweight at the same time. It lifts the hair and you won’t even feel it’s there. It won’t leave your hair stiff or hard like some cheaper options sometimes do.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream: Anti-ageing formula, its texture won’t overload combination skin. It’s easily absorbed and leaves the skin replenished and radiant.
- Curl Creator from Trevor Sorbie: A must-have styling product for straight hair as it helps to create lasting curls. For the great price you can easily create an up-do at home.
- Clrins Joie Rouge and Gloss Prodige: Nourishing and smoothing, these lipsticks will not only make your lips looking colourful this spring but also give you the care they deserve.
What are your most loved products this month?