You want to see their eyes twinkle and lips smile when they unwrap your gift. Let me introduce you to the perfect beauty brands for luxurious beauty shopping. Choosing a christmas gift should be a wonderful experience so don’t waste your time running around crowded department shops. No need to get hot and sweaty, go prepared and enjoy Christmas shopping.
Let’s sort everyone out who’s on your shopping list. Watch this video to see me talking about some gorgeous beauty products. If you’re reading this in en email click on the link here.
- One of my beloved brands is Jo Malone. You cant go wrong choosing a Jo Malone gift. Anyone who appreciates mood enhancing scents of natural essential oils, will love it. This iconic London born brand brings us this Christmas, the most luxurious colognes, body washes and candles all beautifully wrapped in the signature Jo Malone box. Breath taking variety of products makes it easy to find treats for anyone on your christmas list. You can’t go wrong with Jo Malone. And if you’re ordering online, in London Jo Malone offers an exquisite delivery service, which you can find out more about by going to their website. Here you can find more Jo Malone gift ideas and take the advantage of a very useful same day delivery service – great for gifts in a hurry if you live in the London area!
- If you want to give someone the gift of healthy skin you should choose Murad. Murad products deliver exceptional results. There’s so much to choose from, so if you know someone very well you can rally tailor a gift set to their individual needs.However sometimes it’s impossible to know what skin concerns a loved one may have and that’s why my top pick is The Balancing set as it’ll suit absolutely anyone. Pop over to murad.co.uk for the full range.
- Elemis is a true indulgence, and so I have chosen something that will make those cold, long winter nights much nicer. The Skin Nourishing Secrets will make anyone who loves a little bit of me time extremely happy! The Elemis Nourishing milk bath is wonderfully soft on the skin, and the body scrub leaves skin so smooth it feels like silk. Infused with nourishing ingredients this set makes a perfect gift for anyone who loves a home spa experience. You can find Elemis in the department stores or simply buy your gift online by clicking here.
- For those of you who love nature Crabtree & Evelyn will certainly have something to choose from. This season their beautiful gift sets are inspired by an English Winter Garden. Those gifts are perfect if you’re looking for something that smells scrumptious. Candles, biscuits and very tasty bath and body products. Visit the website for more gift ideas and inspiration.
- Good Old EDP – I really don’t know of a woman who wouldn’t be delighted with a bottle of iconic EDP such as J’oder from Dior or Lancome’s Tresor Midnight Rose. Stroll down to the department store and simply have a sniff, and choose what you’d like to smell on your beloved woman. Don’t forget that at this time of a year you’ll be able to buy limited edition gift sets. They usually contain some little extra bits like perfumed body lotion, all for the price of the EDT or EDP.
I hope you found this guide helpful. For more gift ideas click here to see my Ultimate Gift Guide.
Before you crack on with your Christmas shopping leave a comment below and say what your most desired christmas gift would be.