Christmas is only round the corner. I think it’s high time to start making your wish list or even start your Christmas Shopping! I was spying for great gifts since September to make it all nice and easy for you! Here you’ll find some fabulous gift ideas from a few luxurious beauty brands.
- Jo Malone, is always high up on my gift list. At Jo Malone you can find gifts from £30 like this Christmas Cracker, a best seller every festive season, to gifts for as much as £600. Jo Malone is a perfect brand choice if you’d like to truly spoil someone. Look into Jo Malone gift ideas for inspiration on scents for body and home. Click here to shop Jo Malone Gifts
- Murad sets are designed to deliver exceptional results. Murad is a dermatologist developed range of products for all skin concerns. The perfect brand to look for products if you know your loved ones needs really well, however if getting your head around beauty is a bit much, choose the Perfect Balance Christmas Kit as it’s perfect for every skin type and includes some of Murads greatest products. I don’t want to sound like a broken record but I do love Murad products, they just work! To shop Murad gifts click here.
- Crabtree & Evelin has a tasty christmas collection inspired by the English winter garden. A variety of natural products, from candles to stocking filler surprises, will keep you busy choosing gifts for anyone on your christmas shopping list. I adore this seasons hand care sets and body washes, they are perfect to add a little bit of spice into the cold winter days. To shop Crabtree & Evelin Secret Garden click here.
- Elemis -another luxurious British brand -has brought out this years very lavishing gifts. At the top of my wish list is Art of Traveling For Her! This is the best traveling gift set my eyes have ever seen. Packed with all the essentials and some extra treats and that’s what any woman who travels a lot needs. Not to mention the case. A massive win! To buy Art Of Traveling For Her click here. There’s much more to choose from the range. I also love Pro- Collagen moisturiser and Skin Nourishing Secrets.
- Aromatherapy Associates brings the best gifts for bath lovers. I wouldn’t say no to this collection of nine shower and bath oils. This luxurious set contains everything a woman may need to relax and de-stress. To shop Aromatherapy Associate Christmas Gifts click here.
- Clarins packed all their products in a luxurious makeup bags this year. I particularly like the All about Eyes set for £21, because mascara always runs out far too quickly. A perfect gift for a girlfriend or as a stocking filler. Shop this Clarins Christmas set here.
- Liz Earle has so many stunning and very generous sets on offer, that I’m struggling to decide which one to show you. If you’ve been a good girl put The Ultimate Christmas hamper on your christmas list and you will dance with joy come Christmas Day, it contains literally everything a woman needs! If your Santa is working on a budget ask for the Heavenly Hair Trio, because its nice to give your hair some extra care. Click here for Liz Earle christmas Gifts
- Clarisonic Plus is perfect for all beauty and makeup addicts. This cleansing system using sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second helps to remove all makeup to deliver beautifully radiant skin and allow your skincare to work better. I love mine and I use it daily so I think it’s a lovely gift to find under the Christmas tree. You can buy it here.
Which of these are you going to give and which would you like to receive?