Mother’s day is fast approaching so if you haven’t thought yet of what to get for your darling mum here are some of the things I came across while surfing.
- Compact Mirror with Personalised message from ToxicFox for just £12.99 plus loads of other gift ideas and cards all in one place perfect for you if you leave it till the last moment.
- Something from my beloved Hungarian brand Omorovicza. There is a 15% discount until Sunday 10th March on their entire range if you enter the discount code MOTHERS15. I should probably get some of my Deep Cleansing mask. I have just run out of it.
- There’s loads of nice new things at PANDORA. Of course you can find charms designed with mum’s in mind too.
- Only a couple of weeks ago, Aromatherapy Associates launched this lovely Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil, which I think will make a lovely treat. £39 from Aromatherapy Associates.
- If you can spend Sunday with your mum and by any chance you are in London maybe a walk around Columbia road might be an option, so you can treat her to a massive bunch of fresh flowers.