This year was full of new beauty products I’ve discovered and fallen in love with.
They’re affective. They’ll make you feel spoiled and pampered. Here is the list of my most favourite ‘beauties’.
- Omorovicza deep cleansing mask. Smells just like a spa in a jar. I found it very effective while using it once or twice a month along with my deep cleansing routine.
- Rapid lash. An eyelash growth enhancing serum. Love it to bits! Never heard so many complements about my eyelashes in my life as I have since I started using it.
- Hyaluronic Face Glow by Terry. – Made of wiped haluronic acid, which is very hydrating for your skin. Before using Hyaluronic face glow I never used to use any base or primer daily. Most of them causes my skin to break out so I used to use them only occasionally. Since I’ve tried by Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow I continued using it daily. Find out why here.
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps. Super soft and easily absorbing body lotion that leave your skin well hydrated and is also fragrance free. I talked about it briefly here.
- HEMP Intensive hand butter by The Body Shop. A hand cream that I have continued to use for over 5 years now. A hand cream that I think gives fantastic results. Great results and a good price.
- 3 “‘ more Inches by Michael Van Clarke – pre wash treatment. This fantastic hair pre-wash treatment with cashmere taught me to actually start taking some extra care of my hair. My hair is looking much healthier and shinier since I’ve been using this treatment. I even had a few complements that my hair has got much longer recently. I’ve been really good and I’ve used it regularly for nearly 6 months now. I suppose with most treatments you have to be patient to see extraordinary results.
- Givenchy bronzing powder. If you have fair skin and are looking for an all over glow this is the perfect one as it won’t look powdery. It’s just superb. For a full product review see here.