Here are my current favourite lipsticks.
- Pure Color by Esté Lauder in 303 (Crystal Pink) I love this lipsticks for perfect texture in my opinion. I like how they glide on. Lips feel very smooth and moist.
- L’Absolue Rouge Nu by Lancôme . I have couple of this and I love them for the same reason that Pure Color for light colour with sheer finish my favorite colours is 302 this is soft pink and 102 red. I am planing to teat myself to L’Absolue Rouge in 132 which is the most lavishing red for a very sexy lips.
- But there is something new and I think i may become a fan too new lipstick range for Lancome Rouge IN LOVE. Pigments are very intense (and last up to 6 hours) and you can find petty much all sorts of colours.
- Rimmel – Colour show off – in 220 (shocking pink). It’s matt finish lipstick. I like it for it’s price under £10 and long lasting bright colour.
- I haven’t got any at the moment but I used to have quite a few lipsticks form L’Oreal and I used to like them.
There are many other lipsticks, which are probably very nice too but I simply haven’t tried them yet. What is your favourite lipstick?
(Here I’m wearing ‘Rouge IN LOVE’ by Lancome)