The Sun is shining and we can truly enjoy summer even in the cit. Lack of exotic trip doesn’t feel that bad this year. Here is my summer hotlist edit. The city edition because I spent in London most of the time. It might be your every day inspo or a holiday essential list. I loved and used all of the products on the list.
- Clarins Water lip stain – your lips look as bare but still have a healthy colour. Looks amazing with minimal summer makeup.
- Blistex Relief Cream for lips – it’s tiny but works magic on dry and chapped lips and cost under £3. You can have one in every pocket. This not only make to my summer hotlist but it’s a musth have winter pocket essential too.
- it Cosmetics Illuminating CC cream SPF 50 – a quick way to moisturise add some Sun protection and perfect your skin all in one go. Went travelling with me everywhere.
- Long lasting nail polish CND Vinylux- The long-lasting polishes have improved and they do last now. I recently tied the CND range and I was rocking it all summer so far.
Travel-friendly bits and bobs.
- Elastic band organiser for electronics. A travelling essential. I’ve been using this grid for a couple of years now. With the number of cables and tech I carry around with me wherever I go, I don’t know what I’d do without it. This had to make it to the summer hotlist just because of how often I use it.
- Andrew Barton Professional Hairdryer. – I’ve been sent this travel drier before one of my weekend getaways. It’s surprisingly powerful like a regular hair dryer, but the handy design and a tad smaller size makes it a must-have. Don’t even think about it twice. You’d thank me later as you won’t need to worry how to style your hair when you’re away.
- travel size Erborian CC cream – You know I love Erborian and they do a mini size BB and CC cream. Genius! Save me decanting it and losing half in the process. After the holidays it can be your makeup bag essential for touch-ups.
Accessories – summer hotlist
- The Daily Edited bag – I totally copied my friend when I saw this cutie. Never enough of many small bags. It’s such a classic that it goes with everything elegant or sporty and it’s small so handy for the hand language. Win! This bag is often out of stock and as it is an Australian brand you might need to order it online. Be patient. You won’t regret it.
- Sunglasses – this is self-explanatory. When buying an expensive pair I like to invest in a classic design like the avatars on the image with the hairdryer. But if you feel like something fancy for a moment I like those from River Island. You can see me holiding them on the picture below. They won’t break your bank balance either.
- Kashka Love Hoops Earrings – I discovered this jewellery brand this summer. They try to make their jewellery as clean as possible making sure they source the silver from the places that pay the workers fairly and the majority of the gold is recycled for the same reason. These earrings were my favourite. I wanted delicate hoops for such a long time and found them at the Kashka event. Haven’t taken them off for a month.
- jumpsuit – Right at the start of the summer I picked up this cute jumpsuit at Riess. The new collection has hit the stores just now and if featuring the same style but in a little darker material more fitted for the end of summer early autumn.
- Superga trainers – Cotu Classic – I picked a pair without much thinking as my old Convers broke and it was raining. No wet feet. Love the pair. Was comfortable and looks cool both with jeans and some of my dresses. A classic design that goes with everything.