The week is over and all the 7 looks have been posted. Here are all the looks with some more details, so for you makeup inspiration look no further. Remember to watch the coming video tutorials for the three most popular looks. They won’t be too long but will give you all the knowledge you may need, to recreate the looks, which you like the most.
If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you would have seen quite a few makeup transformations. The #7days7faces series has now finished, but I have to say it was quite a popular one so I may run it again at some point. For now let’s look in some more detail at the looks featured the other week.
I used the same base for all the looks. My aim was to even out my skin but keep it light so it all fits the hot weather and looks lightweight despite some occasionally bold and brave looks.
- Eve Lom tinted moisturiser was my base product.
- By Terry Concealer helped to brighten my under eye area and cancel out some imperfections.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronzer and Glow was my secret weapon to sculpt my face with ease and add a little bit of that healthy glow.
Day 1 The Monday Face.
Shimmering grey eyes with peachy cheeks and lips. This look is elegant but young thanks to the gently glistening eyes and peach tones on the skin. Here are some key products to create this look:
- Eyes: Bourjois eye palette, Barabella Brown liner from Charlotte Tilbury, L’Oreal Mascara
- Cheeks; blush in Ecstasy also from Charlotte Tilbury
- Lips: Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Pink Venus/ Lipstick Estee Lauder /Gloss Prodige no 11 from Clarins
Day 2 The Bronzed Goddess
Probably one of the hardest looks to master if you have fair skin, but I have some tips to help you out. If you have olive skin this look will always look good and it’s a doddle to create.
Simply brush on some more bronzer from the Filmstar Bronzer and glow palette using a big brush. And than follow with eyeshadows and lips in warm sandy and gold tones.
- Eyes: Clarins Summer 2014 + Pop pigment from Chartotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette, KIKO eyeliner, but you can use any as long as it light brown or gold, finally L’Oreal mascara
- Cheeks: Charlotte Tilbury blush in Ecstasy
- Lips: Lip liner in pillow talk from Charlotte Tilbury, Burbery lip cover lipstick in no.25 nude rose & Gloss in Gold.
Day 3 The Cosmopolitan Look.
This is a very elegant and well groomed makeup look. You can achieve this sophisticated look with some dark brown eyeshadows, preferably matt. Lips should be enhanced but your lipstick shade should be around caramel tones because this way you’ll enhance your lips without making them too prominent.
To achieve this look I used:
- Eyes: Clarins Matt Eyeshadow palette from Autumn 2014 collection. I used Charlotte Tilbury eyeliner in Audrey and Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat lashes mascara.
- Cheeks: MaxFactor creme puff blush in Lovely Pink 05.
- Lips: Lip Cheat Liner in Pillow Talk, Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Hepburn Honey .
Day 4 The Rock Chick.
It’s all about the eyes, you cant hide that fact. Keep the lips nude, as much as you can to draw even more attention to the the eyes. You can create pale, nude lips and look great, just don’t go to light if you have deep pink lips. My trick is to use a touch of a tinted moisturiser before I apply a pale lipstick. Next I apply more caramel tones to add a bit more colour.
To create this look I used:
- Eyes: Nude cream-to-powder eye shadow from Clarins and Clarins black Khol pencil liner
- Cheeks: MaxFactor + Charlotte Tilbury First Love
- Lips: A touch of tinted moisturiser, Charlotte Tilbury blush in Pillow Talk, Burberry lipstick in no 25 from the lip cover range with a touch of Burberry Kisses lipstick in 01.
Day 5 – The Disco Queen.
I did say that makeup should be fun at the start of this series, didn’t I! I decided to go really disco and go bold both on the eyes end lips. Green and red are particularly good when you want to create a bold lip and eye look. But if you don’t feel confident stick to the one half enhanced rule. Meaning that if your eyes are bold and dramatic your lips should be soft and delicate or the other way round. To achieve this look I used;
- Eyes: Clarins black kohl pencil, Lancome eyeshadows and L’Oreal mascara
- Cheeks: Ecstasy
- Lips: No7 lip liner and KIKO lipstick but any bold bright red will be just fine.
Day 6 – Lolita
I used a mixture of colours using prime colour from the Dolce Vita Palette then using Mac Eyeshadow in Cranberry and finally finished the look with a touch of pop shade also from my Dolce Vita palette. However, if blending and choosing shades is a bit too much of a hassle for you I’d suggest the Charlotte Tilbury palette called The Vintage Vamp, shades are nearly identical and you’ll be able to create a similar look with ease.
- Eyes: Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette, MAC in Cranberry , Rock’n Kohl liner in Barabella Brown, L’Oreal Mascara
- Cheeks: MaxFactor blush in Lovely Pink.
- Lips: For the softer version of the look I used Fresh lip balm in Berry and for the dolled up version Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Berry Naughty and lipstick in Love Liberty.
Day 7 – The Innocent
You’ll love this look because it’s exceptionally easy to create. It’s fast so it can be your go to look if you’re a gal on the go. Last but not the least this look can take a few years off your perceived age too. Fresh eyes and pink cheeks is a sign of youthfulness so if applied correctly can do the trick. What’s not to like? To achieve this look i used:
- Eyes: KIKO supreme eyeshadow in 01, this was a limited edition so you may need to look for alternative. Choose light champagne colour eyeshadow with a satin finish. Charlotte Tilbury classic eye liner in Audrey, and L’Oreal Mascara
- Cheeks: Hourglass Blush Lumincus flush.
- Lips: Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Pink Venus and L’Oreal lipgloss in shade 201.
I hope you feel inspired to try something new. If you decide to put a different face on make sure you share your photo with me. If you’re on instagram simply tag me @soicialbeautify and if you prefer to tweet hashtag #7days7faces.
I promised to film 3 of the most loved looks. The looks that you’ve picked are:
- The Monday Face
- The Bronzed Goddess
- The Innocent