Let’s be honest. With a busy schedule and always a million tasks to complete, if you get to squeeze any time into your day for relaxing, it has to be something so simple and easy that’s it’s going to become your routine, a bit like brushing your teeth. These are some products I’ve used recently to help myself relax. I’ve also put in place some bed time rules, which I think have helped me a little.
A while ago I armed myself with some aromatherapy products hoping they’ll help me to relax easier. Try them, but if you know of any lovely relaxing products, please, please share in the comments below. I need to know!
- Aromatherapy room spray.
- Lavender body lotion with essential oils
- Lavender bubble bath with essential oils
Bed time tips to help you sleep and relax easier.
These always work for me and I hope you’ll find them helpful too.
- Ban browsing the internet at least half an hour before you go to sleep. That’s so you don’t get overloaded with loads of information just before bed. It stimulates your brain, and you’ll find more difficult to fall asleep.
- Have a shower in pretty scented shower gel.
- Have a cup of herbal tea.
- If you have to eat late try to eat a light meal.
If I haven’t got time for all my relaxing treatments at the end of the day. I always try to do at least one of them. I am a big fan of my calming room spray. Probably as it doesn’t take long to spritz.
Recharging or simply finding some time to give your body and mind a chance to recharge is important, even if you haven’t had time for an hour long relaxing bath whilst burning all the candles available. I think it’s good to have some little trick in place. Something that will help you to find your sanity.
How do you relax? I’d like to know what products or tricks you have in place, that help you to slow down and relax? Are you finding it difficult to dedicate some time just to chill and do nothing?