If I can do it without even looking in the mirror I believe anyone can do it.
What you need:
- Longish hair to start with.
- “A hair doughnut” (I bought mine at Boots)
- two hair bands.
- First make a pony tail,
- then put your “doughnut” through the pony tail.
- Next spread your hair evenly around it, tucking the ends under the doughnut
- . All you need to do now is secure it all with the second hair band
All in all, it takes about 2 minutes to do and in my opinion, it looks quite stylish. A great quick hair do for emergency moments.
Personally when I have my hair up, I like to wear long or bigger earrings.